<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26664195?origin\x3dhttps://ftpcharacters.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
tq conversation 11.15.06

Recent Activity: tohru's quarters @ shigure's residence

kyo: Tsk. You're so troublesome, Kagura.

kagura: Mm- huh? Where am I? K- KYO?!

kyo: Sshh... be quiet.

kagura: W- wha... what do you mean?

kyo: Baka. Don't be ridiculous, I'm not thinking about THAT. Anyway, Rin called me and said that you collapsed at school. So I brought you here. Just lay down and relax.

kagura: Soueba. Ano Kyo, why did you bring me here? You could've brought me home. It's really troublesome.

kyo: I- I don't want to go inside the Sohma Main Estate. Rin gave me a hint that she was being lectured by Akito-sama. So I brought you here instead. Ano sa... Geez... you were really heavy. Too bad the cab wasn't able to... B- BAKA! WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?! DON'T BLUSH! YEEEEH! STOP IT!

kagura: I- I'm sorry.

kyo: Anyway. Tsk. I'll just be in a moment. I'll find something for you to eat and call Hatori as well. MOU!

kagura: D- don't leave.

kyo: I'LL JUST BE IN A MINUTE! I WON'T LEAVE! KAGURA, MY SLEEVES! MY SLEEVES!

Tohru Honda
Kyo Sohma
Yuki Sohma
Shigure Sohma
CHARACTERS PANEL
ACCESS FB SHIRES HERE