<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26664195?origin\x3dhttps://ftpcharacters.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
shpingpongarea conversation 7.15.06

Recent Activity: ping-pong area @ sohma hotsprings

shigure: Sigh. I think I'm over- reacting.

hatori: Easy it's just ping pong.

shigure: No, I mean. Is it so bad to want for a girlfriend?

hatori: Huh?

ayame: 15 - 0. Shigure, you're serve!

hatori: No, there's nothing wrong with longing for a girlfriend, Shigure.

shigure: That's what I thought!

hatori: Now, if you're longing to have a boyfriend. That's the time when you have to review yourself.

shigure: ... ehehe, right on.

ayame: Score for Shigure. 30 - 0; Shigure love Hatori!

shigure: We're playing ping-pong, Aya.

Tohru Honda
Kyo Sohma
Yuki Sohma
Shigure Sohma
CHARACTERS PANEL
ACCESS FB SHIRES HERE