<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26664195?origin\x3dhttps://ftpcharacters.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
srtvarea conversation 4.16.06

Recent Activity: TV Area @ Shigure Residence

kagura: Moshi- moshi?

kyo: Uhm... hello, Kagura?

kagura: ...

kyo: Listen, about last friday, I'd like to... uh, how should I say this? Mmm... I mean what happened at the rooftop. I called because... you know. I'm... sorry. Gomen. ... are you crying? Kagura, you know I can't take this. Please, don't cry. Awww.... come on! Kagura. Kagura, hello? No more.

kagura: ...*sniff* I'm sorry. It's just that, I knew it. She saw it coming. I saw it coming! I'm all jealous. I'm all jealous of her!

kyo: Who?... Tohru?

kagura: What? No, silly. *sniff* I'm jealous of Alejandra!

kyo: WHO? ALEJANDRA WHO? What are you talking about?

kagura: Oh, hold on. I'm going to turn off the TV. My soap's over. Alejandra married her prince and they, now, live in a mansion with 16 butlers and maids. I am all soooooo jealous.

kyo: ... u- huh.. Kagura. Look, I'm sorry about last friday. I'm sorry for dissing you and..

kagura: Oh that? Come on, beloved Prince Kyo. You know I'm not that weak. If you're worried about last friday, then don't. Please don't get affected by that. I'm glad you called. Thanks

kyo: Kagura... How much damage can you still take from me?

kagura: Just keep them coming.

kyo: What do you mean? You expect your feelings to get hurt from me because I won't stop? Is that what you think?

kagura: No, silly. If I have to endure every bit of hurt just to be with you, I'll take it. Just keep the pain coming, because I love you.

kyo: Kagura... you don't have to do that.

Tohru Honda
Kyo Sohma
Yuki Sohma
Shigure Sohma
CHARACTERS PANEL
ACCESS FB SHIRES HERE